WTB Sterling parts

I am getting ready to start putting together my first blaster and was wondering if anyone has any metal sterling parts they would like to sell in the U.K. It's a long shot I know but if a trooper don't ask, a trooper don't get. Also still looking for a Hengstler.

Rob.

I have some parts left over from a second kit (from Apex). Only thing that's missing is the speed bolt.

This is a photo of the 1st kit I ordered:

web.jpg?ver=12943756780005

Working on an E-11

web.jpg?ver=12946884750001

Edited by TK 4702

I think England has some strange laws involving gun parts being imported. I was reading a thread by a member on hear the other day and it seems I could get into a lot of trouble if I import certain parts which is a real shame because I'd love to buy that lot from you. Or even just the legal parts. I just don't know what parts those would be.

I think you can get away with the stock. When I was thinking about building a metal E-11 I did look into this to the point I phoned the police and customs. The police's response was basically we don't know what's legal and what's not. :o

Customs were much more to the point and said it wasn't worth the hassle and the problems which may result from jumpy postmen etc. If you like you can drop them an email and they'll tell you exactly what you can and can't import and have it in writing.

Thanks Sam. I've done a bit of research and to be honest it sounds like more hassle than it's worth. I'd love to build a full metal blaster but if most of the parts will be resin then I think I'll just do the whole thing in resin. Or save up and buy a real Sterling. Thanks for help guys.