Weird proportions armour sizing - help needed

Hello everyone. I've done quite a bit of reading here over the last few weeks but I was wondering if anyone could help me out as to armour sizing. From what I can gather FX and RT-Mod are the largest armours, which would probably be good for me as I enjoy bodybuilding. But not only is the FX notoriously inaccurate but from what I understand the waist in both armours is quite big too which may pose a problem as my waist is quite small, about 16 inches smaller than my chest. As such would the only way for me to get a suit that fits me properly to make up a hybrid suit? Or could I get away with shimming a more accurate suit as I'd rather go for more screen accurate armour as I've seen AP kits on shimmed on larger guys and I was really impressed by their look.

Thanks

FX is no longer produced, its successor is AM. AM is more accurate, but still not as accurate as TM or the TE-lineage kits. Same deal with RT Mod.

I wouldn't worry about the waist being too large, if necessary you could trim it down. Like you correctly stated, although some kits are made with larger guys in mind (AM and RT Mod), you can shim any kit to fit you - including AP. So if you like the look of AP, I say go for it.

As a bodybuilder (I've been a recreational bodybuilder for the past 20 years), I imagine with any but the largest kits you'd end up having to shim the calves, thighs, forearms, and biceps.