Help with TM gloss capped scratch removal

Well, I managed to gouge a wee bit of my armor while making a cut and now I'm trying to figure out the best way to buff it out. It's in gloss capped ABS. If it were my AP I'd just sand and polish, but can I do this on the gloss capped TM stuff with out making a mess? Otherwise I guess it'll just have to go down to battle damage! :unsure:

Thanks for any input!

Well, I managed to gouge a wee bit of my armor while making a cut and now I'm trying to figure out the best way to buff it out. It's in gloss capped ABS. If it were my AP I'd just sand and polish, but can I do this on the gloss capped TM stuff with out making a mess? Otherwise I guess it'll just have to go down to battle damage! :unsure:

Thanks for any input!

Hi Trevor,

I have TM capped gloss abs armor i have not gouge mine yet but i do have some novas polish which is amazing stuf i got it in 3 bottles 1 for buffing 2 for fine scrathes 3 for heavy and deep scrathes, what i did to test this stuff out on , was i cut of a speare bit of capped abs and gouge and scrathed it up then used to polish about 3 or 4 times working it in to the deep scrathes and it worked a dream. you can get novas polish of ebay thats where i got mine from. I do intend now just to leave mine to get marked and look used more accurate to the real armor,hope that helps.

Regards

Steve