Diving Gloves

Interesting, are they neoprene or more of a sealed rubber? I'm a scuba diver and neoprene gloves are generally pretty hot (when not under water) and are very rigid, not allowing for much dexterity.

On 5/11/2010 at 1:02 AM, quebectrooper said:

I'd like to find a photo of the accurate gloves.

-----------

http://gallery.me.com/jawa_001/100528/han_trooper/web.jpg?ver=12888332030001

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

• 2 months later...

Any word on the gloves? I am interested in buying a pair if they are smooth and rubbery.

They don't have any texture to them. They are pretty heavy duty, should hold up okay for many troopings. I wouldn't say they were super smooth, but I guess it depends on what you mean.

Edited by TK 4702

Well, I have some rubber gloves already that are flocked on the inside, they are good, but they have texture on the palm and fingertip. There HAS to be a smooth glove out there somewhere that isn't some big heavy duty chem glove.

I guess by smooth I mean no grippy texture anywhere.

Off topic, but when are you gonna start pumping out clips again? I am just about done with my first build and would love some.

I will be taking orders very soon. I was planning on doing a run in August, so... keep an eye out.