Bodysuit,neck seal, glove combo

Given the reviews I've seen already, I guess they are, but just to be sure.....

are all of the bodysuit, neck seal and gloves from stormtrooper undersuit dot com suitable for the CRL requirements of the 501st? Finally got my armour sorted so want to get the other things I need before it arrives.

The site looks pretty good, but don't want to buy stuff that's not fit for trooping.

Thanks folks!

Im not sure if its acceptable, but I have a "generic" brand of Under Armor that I wear.I got it at Walmart for $10 a piece. It's solid black. Most troopers I've seen at troops are wearing this type of under garment. For colder troops I have a one piece dive skin.

The stuff they have on the site looks fine, but you could source the components cheaper elsewhere, or make them yourself (neckseal). I use underarmour and cheap no-name versions are fine. They might be even better since you don't have to worry about the size tag like on the back of the UA tops. Most people use nomex flight gloves or screen-accurate black rubber chemical gloves. The nomex gloves can be had for about $10 and I imagine the rubber ones are about the same. My 2 cents? I'd keep shopping around :)

My friend gave me some rubber/mesh gloves from Harbor Freight. The top of the glove is dipped in rubber & the bottom has a black mesh like material. The mesh is thick enough to look like a solid black glove. They are form fitting & almost second skin. With the mesh palm they are super cool & breath. The bad thing they do not look like they will last many troops. The good thing I think they were under $4 a pair. I'll post pics if any one wants to see what they look like.

Edited by Chunk