happy 30th birthday stormtrooper

psychotropic

well im prety sure today is star wars 30th birthday and so the stormtroopers too. so i was just thinkin . what were some of your favorite trooping or stormtrooper memories through the years? i dont even remember seing star wars for the first time ive saw it when i was so yound and ive seen it so many times. haha.

Could have sworn it was the 22nd, but I have been wrong once before :P

I pestered my parents for weeks even before the film came out to go see it. Wasn't until like mid June when I finally got to go. A lot of kids in school had seen it, and many more said they did when they really hadn't

I went with a friend of mine from school and his Mom. She was divorced and was trying to make points with her son. (Remember when divorced people were outcasts?) I think that She loved the flick more than we did!

Happy Birthday Star Wars! You have been with me most of my life, and I have many fond memories from the last 30 years!

Not getting older, the rest of the world is just getting younger thats all!!!!!!