Proposal

Sp Rhino

Hi all

This maybe, an unusual request on these boards but unfortunatley, i dont have any choice, which is a shame, i have my TM armour, nearly ready to go, all that is left is to mod the bucket, and that is the problem, i am Ham fisted and rubbish at diy, hence this proposal, i would like someone to mod the lid for me, i have some Black non slip matting to line the inside, and i have a Rom/FX Pro voice kit and an fan kit that need fitting, i am willing to pay for this work to be done, as im sure it take some time, all i need is someone that lives within a few miles of Nuneaton in Warwickshire, and i will bring the gear to you, pay when the mods are complete, and then collect it from you when done, i have no idea how long to complete this work, hence willing to pay, no comments please about how great it is to do it myself guys as i really dont have the skill or time (due to work commitments).

Anyone seriously interested in doing this, previous experience only please!!! in fitting these types of mods. pm me on these forums, or alternativley mail me at home to sprhino@sky.com.

Thank you.