at the End of 2015 (a long time ago...) i bought an anovos armor (was like an x-mas present for me...). Because of illness and less time it took very long to finish. I used ukswrath´s anovos building guide and read a lot in the FISD and the german 501st website. Today I took some pictures. What was not so easy because I dit it on my own with self-timer. And with armor on, the whole thing went very tricky. Have you ever tried to touch the camera shutter with gloves? That´s why the pictures are not the best and some parts of the armor are a bit crooked
But enough with talking. What do you thing about the armor? Thanks for your help.
P.S.: I hope you understand my english and I did not make too much mistakes.
1. First/last name: Stefan Wölfel
2. Future Garrison/Squad/Outpost or local area: ? somewhere in germany (bavaria)
3. Armor maker: Anovos
4. Helmet maker: Anovos
5. Cloth belt maker: Felice
6. Neck seal maker: Anovos
7. Boot maker: Imperial Boots
9. Blaster maker (if applicable): Doopydoos (not yet finished, not painted)
10. Gasket maker (if applicable): N/A
11. Height (optional): 180 cm (5´ 9´´)
12. Weight (optional): 92 kg (202 lbs)
13. TK type (ANH Stunt/Hero. ESB, ROTJ. TFA etc.): ANH Stunt
14. Name(s) of any Trooper(s) who significantly helped with your build: Tony (@ukswrath) for his guide for the Anovos Armor (my bible for building )
Right: Here the Neck Seal came out.
Hovi Tip Detail:
Thermal Detonator Detail: