Jump to content

omooney

Member
  • Content Count

    15
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About omooney

  • Rank
    Private

Standard Info

  • Name
    Aaron
  1. making some progress! since the E6000 takes so long to set up these 50/$1 packs of clothes pins are the only way I have enough clamps to keep things moving along. really psyched to see these pieces starting to come together! Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  2. Thanks! I've been following since day one you're right its an awesome thread Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  3. ok thanks, will do Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  4. I have a question on the Biceps before moving forward with those. After sizing them the offset is pretty significant. My personal preference would be for a closer alignment than this. so my thought was to split the difference between the top and bottom and use a t-shirt covered clothes iron to fold a new return edge, tapering it onto the existing ones. or should I just align the bottom edge and take it off the top? or is there another solution? Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  5. Glued my first seam! things are progressing! Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  6. Awesome! Thanks so much for the help! I'll make sure to move those clips outward when I do the screw swap Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  7. Yeah it was a bit rough. I dont know why I ever thought that was a good idea. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  8. considering I'm using E6000 for assembly, slow and steady is the only speed I can go. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  9. I was considering that option, I think I'll look around for an acrylic or pvc pipe locally and give it one more go and if that doesnt turn anything up... i'll order one of Derrek's Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  10. Thanks for the tip! I will replace them! Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  11. So that was a bust. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  12. So here is what i came up with: I took a carboard wrapping paper tube to work and soaked it in fiberglass resin. it is quite rigid and should be much easier to work with than that pipe. An added bonus is the significant weight savings! Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  13. I've wanted to build an e-11 for a long time and ordering my Anovos armor was just the push I needed to finally do it. I chose to do a pipe build with a Pheonix Props kit. As I waited for my kit to arrive I got started on the pipe. I picked up a chainlink fencepost at Lowe's and a 27/64" bit and started drilling holes... even using a drill press I couldnt manage to get my holes evenly space (should have drilled pilot holes) and the alloy was entirely too hard and thickwalled for me to cut with my dremel bits. so ive decided to try something else... Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  14. Excited to be putting together my first TK! So far I have the pieces cut out (score and snap) and the detenator tube assembled. I'll aslo be working on a Pheonix Props e-11 pipe build Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
×
×
  • Create New...