quick question

ripdjscrew

I have an FX kit and today was my very first troop, I noticed while trooping my bucket made it hard for me to be able to look all the way down and I was curious if all troopers with an fx bucket have this problem. Anyways I was just curious if it would be ok and I bought an ANH helmet or any others or if this would be inapproriate since I have an fx kit.

I have an FX kit and today was my very first troop, I noticed while trooping my bucket made it hard for me to be able to look all the way down and I was curious if all troopers with an fx bucket have this problem. Anyways I was just curious if it would be ok and I bought an ANH helmet or any others or if this would be inapproriate since I have an fx kit.

I used to have an FX, and it was damn near impossible to look down-- it's just the inherent dimensions of the helmet. Being that it's pretty big, the chin runs into the chest plate pretty quickly when you crane your neck down.

Lots of guys have FX armor and an ANH helmet and make it rock.

There might be a slight difference in the shades of the white, but nothing horrible.

I'd say go for it! :duim:

Yep Tunnel vizion is part of the FX!!!!! Then again it doesnt get a whole lot better with other kits. if u go AP ( or any other smaller acurrete lids TE2, TM, ATA etc etc , it will make u eligable to go EIB) so yes u can go this route!!!!

Your vision will be limited no matter what helmet you go with. That's part of the reason for trooping with spotters - stepping on small children would be unfortunate.