ROM FX running on Lithium batteries?

Hi everyone,

Can anyone help me? I am trying to power my ROM F/X with a set of powerful Lithium batteries for volume and long running times. the only problem is that I have 14.8 volts from the batteries and the F/X runs at a maximum of 12v. So I think I need a voltage regulator. Not being a whiz at electronics I'm a bit stuck. I believe I need to know what Current or amps the board runs at. Does anyone know this or maybe someone has an alternative idea. I know it can be run on 8xAA's but I have the lithium's already and thought it might be a good idea.

Shoot me down if this is a bad idea. :mellow::(

HELP!!!! :unsure:

Mark.

Hi everyone,

Can anyone help me? I am trying to power my ROM F/X with a set of powerful Lithium batteries for volume and long running times. the only problem is that I have 14.8 volts from the batteries and the F/X runs at a maximum of 12v. So I think I need a voltage regulator. Not being a whiz at electronics I'm a bit stuck. I believe I need to know what Current or amps the board runs at. Does anyone know this or maybe someone has an alternative idea. I know it can be run on 8xAA's but I have the lithium's already and thought it might be a good idea.

Shoot me down if this is a bad idea. :mellow::(

HELP!!!! :unsure:

Mark.

I know, I know just use 3 instaed of 4 :lol: