Honourable mention for extreme racing

I just wanted to share my experience with buying a one piece under suit and gloves from here:

----------

The original order was plagued by shipping problems from the get go......problems between Amsterdam Royal Mail and Canada Post (not ER).  Richard at ER did his best to sort this order out with the shippers, but after almost a month of waiting, I relayed my frustrations about the process to him.  Richard then took it upon himself to send me a replacement order using a different courier and I received it within a week.

The suit is very well made and fit as per the sizing chart.  The gloves came with the Velcro on the backs and are quite comfortable.....same material as the under suit (not keen on the SA rubber gloves).

As the expedited delivery required me to pay COD with DHL, Richard said for me to keep the original order if and when it ever showed up.......it showed up yesterday :)

I just want to give Richard and ER a big thumbs up for taking care of their customers.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed