Release Night Troop for Star Wars:Clone Wars

ThayNerd

My garrison will be trooping August 15th and 16th at the Regal Natomas Marketplace 16 Theatre. We will be taking pics with everyone and talking to the public! Should be a lot of fun! If anyone would like to attend they are more than welcome to. After the event is done I will be posting up pics in this thread.

I hope to see some of you locals there! Here is the info.

Friday, August 15, from 7:30PM to 9:30PM

Saturday, August 16, from 12PM to 4PM

Regal Natomas Marketplace 16

3561 Truxel Road

Sacramento, CA 95834

(916) 419-0205

Well this weekend came and went and it was a lot of fun! It was a good to see the public getting excited! Well here are the pics hope you all like them!

2766680615_8f03c6b06c.jpg

Clone Wars Event Album 1

Clone Wars Event Album 2

There are some really good pics of me on page three. Here are a couple of them. :D

2773036064_edfc9372f6_b.jpg

2773044140_2610e079f1_b.jpg

2772206137_7ee3c13f88_b.jpg

2773082168_9c261dd967_b.jpg

Enjoy!

Kids were loving it! We got a lot of donations because of the kids wanting to come takes pics with us. We charged 5 bucks a pic and all the money went to charities. Great event and I had a lot of fun!

Looks like the kids had a lot of fun...and I'm not just talking about the ones visiting for the movie, but for those kids wearing the armor, too. ;)

I'm also glad to see that at least one clone trooper was able to make it. A lot of garrisons are still light on CTs and it showed for the premiere. But in the end I don't think people really minded or cared - a trooper is a trooper! Great job Thayne. :)

We all had a lot of fun at the event. We had two clone troopers there the second day which was a little better. I'll be putting a clone together in the following months. Looking forward to having a clone trooper as well as a TK.