General armor trimming guidelines?

Hey Dee Oh all

Short story - I'm looking for general guidelines on trimming TK armor. 

Longer Story - I recently (a year ago prox.) bought an Anovos Classic TK and I am now building it.  I am finding a lot of the physical construction of the armor.  But I am finding nothing on how to size the armor to me.  Every tutorial I have found (so far) has either knew exactly what size to make everything, or just plain skip the sizing procedure completely.   :6:

I need to cut down the Thighs.  Unfortunately, I was blessed with shorter leggs.  Probably to compensate for my long Adonis like torso  :laugh1:  and I would like at least half an idea of when to stop trimming.

So this is what I'm looking for.

• Distance from top of foot to bottom of Shin Guard?
  • Distance from knee to bottom of Thigh Guards?
  • Gap between Thigh and Shin Guards?
  • Gap between Forearm and Bicep?
  • Distance of Bicep above elbow?

I'm not looking for for exact numbers.  More like an idea of what works and/or is comfortable  :smiley-sw013:

Sorry if this a duplicate posting.  I honestly tried to search this out before posting.  Me-sa admit to be not observant at times.  :shok:

Gaps between limbs are completely dependent on the size and physical build of the individual.<br><br>

A better way to approach this would be to take the parts together on your body, startba build thread and post some pictures.<br><br>

That way, forum members can say "cut an inch off here, take 2 inches off there, there's no return edge needed there etc.

• Like 1