Packing the Armor in the Husky?

Although I have no current experience, I have seen a few people just packing them in there with no protection. Whether this is a good idea or not is beyond me, but speaking from alternative packing experience (I have travelled quite a bit) as long as you are careful it'll be alright. A blanket sounds good to me, although it depends how tight your armour fits in the Husky. Still get some different opinions from other members

Sent from my 5022X using Tapatalk

Nest your pieces.

Forearms inside the shins
Shins inside thighs
Thighs inside your torso. 
Place it all in the bin. Chest goes over the torso, belt goes around the torso. I nest the boots near the butt, and put the biceps and shoulders above the torso.
I usually nest my E-11 inside one forearm.

Depending on the size of the bin, you can sometimes fit your helmet in and put your undersuit, neckseal, amp and gloves in your helmet.

Edited by pandatrooper
  • Like 1

Nest your pieces.<br><br>

Forearms inside the shins<br>

Shins inside thighs<br>

Thighs inside your torso. <br><br>

Place it all in the bin. Chest goes over the torso, belt goes around the torso. I nest the boots near the butt, and put the biceps and shoulders above the torso.<br><br>

I usually nest my E-11 inside one forearm.<br><br>

Depending on the size of the bin, you can sometimes fit your helmet in and put your undersuit, neckseal, amp and gloves in your helmet.

very nice

I found this older video I shot but forgot to upload on how I pack my bin. I just added it to my video channel on Youtube. Hope this helps!

Also, I didn't line the box but I just dropped in a small thin carpet / rug inside the bottom of the bin. Prevents any scratches etc. I'm sure just about anything would work but a piece of 1/2" foam or yoga would work too. Just avoid PVC based items as they can off gas (I used to store my gear in a new soccer bag that was lined with PVC and the corners of the armor yellowed where it contacted the sides of the bag. Edited by pandatrooper
  • Like 3

I found this older video I shot but forgot to upload on how I pack my bin. I just added it to my video channel on Youtube. Hope this helps!

https://youtu.be/26WOMUnHROU

Also, I didn't line the box but I just dropped in a small thin carpet / rug inside the bottom of the bin. Prevents any scratches etc. I'm sure just about anything would work but a piece of 1/2" foam or yoga would work too. Just avoid PVC based items as they can off gas (I used to store my gear in a new soccer bag that was lined with PVC and the corners of the armor yellowed where it contacted the sides of the bag.

you sir, are amazing. Lol thanks for the vid