Omagro's ANOVOS TK Build

Hi Guys,

As many of you I have received my TK kit from Anovos a few weeks back, but for me this is the first time I build a TK armor. I have already trim all the pieces and would like to have some feedback from you guys so I can continue building it the right way. 

IMG_0675_zpsnsukcjsx.jpg

IMG_0666_zpsohhkrwpv.jpg

My intention is to be able to submit the build for approval but trying to fulfill as much of the requirements for level 3, so I can have a good starting point to later and little by little get there. My height is 5' 7'' would this be a problem? I notice trying to fit some of the pieces of the armor that they are a little tight, I would appreciate some guidance if there are some others with the same height as me.

I have a lot of questions but I'll address them one piece at the time:

Left Bicep

I have left 1/4 for the return of the bicep all around for both top and bottom as i the picture, should I leave this much of the return or do I need to trim more, if so where?

IMG_0679_zpsmtmyx0k7.jpg

IMG_0678_zpsoowqkryp.jpg

Should I try to glue the bicep once I receive my undersuit? how much space should I leave between my bicep an the armor? could anybody post a photo of only the bicep on the arm?

Thank you in advance!

Oscar

Edited by omagro