Advice on customing OT:TK Armour

Hi all.
I have to start by saying that living in china over the years has made me loose a significant amount of weight.....so now, im a runt of a storm trooper...my armour is much looser now and the biggest issue im having is with the thigh pieces, which are simply just to wide on me now. Ive attached extra velcro straps to the innards in attempts to make it fit better on me now but it seems to pop off every so often, leaving me debagged on troops.
The bottom legs are also a little loose but not as bad and often slide down......can anyone offer me good advice on how i could adjust this issue as its depressing me greatly haha. I have considered attached velcro to my black undersuit for the legs to stay connected to but im unsure.
Thanks

If they're just that large, cut the plastic in the back.  

Remove the cover strips, tuck the inner thigh into the outer thigh, take a pencil and draw a line at what should still be the center point (or cut an inch or two off of the back of the outer thigh first and proceed to ensure that the seam is centered).  Cut the inner piece to match that line, and re-glue the cover strip.

• Like 1