Question about hotel reservation for C VI

Spaar

Hello!

I`m planning to visit the Celebration VI next year in Florida. Via the official C VI webside you can book a hotel. In the fist step of the booking process I have to state the check-in, check-out date and so on. Furthermore I have to choose a "category" (Fan, Exhibitor, 501st/Rebel Legion, Mandalorian Mercs or Dark Empire). In fact I`m a member of the 501st Legion but a password is needed when I choose this category.

Now my question is: "Where do I get this password from?" Does is mean the hotel rates are going to be cheaper when I choose this category? Or is this category reserved only for the people who are going to visit C VI in costume?

Thanks, Eduard

The password is available on the appropriate thread on the main Legion board - the very first entry: http://www.501st.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=64067

Yes, assuming rooms are still available it entitles you to a discount as part of the 501st / RL block of rooms.

Last time i check they were all gone, hotel is full for that week..... but given how hotel economics works they have to have a few rooms still reserved or not opened yet. but like Brain said the code is in the link provided. Best of luck!!!