Forum Terms & Rules
Please take a moment to review these rules detailed below. If you agree with them and wish to proceed with the registration, simply click the "Register" button below. To cancel this registration, simply hit the 'back' button on your browser.
Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
You agree to abide by forum rules at all times, and that violating these rules can lead to suspension and for repeated offenses, banning.
DO NOT POSTED THREADS ASKING TO BUY ARMOR.
The 501st is a costuming group and our mission is not to supply armor to the public.
- No insulting or degrading others armor PERIOD. This is a place of learning and sharing information, and everyone has a different level of commitment. While suggestions for improvement and positive critiques are always welcome, berating or belittling will be meet with harsh consequences.
- No baiting, flaming, shilling, or trolling. This includes using avatars or signatures to poke at other people.
- No spamming or "business opportunities."
- No swearing. Although word filters are active, don't try to get around it.
- No pornography
- No politics/religion.
- No sock puppet accounts.
- Avatars and signatures: keep them reasonable, and only one signature banner.
- Confidential information is confidential. Do not transcribe, copy, or otherwise distribute information in private forums to third parties without permission.
- No crude or threatening behavior. Determination of such will be in the sole judgment of staff.
- If you get censored or edited, don't jump on the "free speech" bandwagon. Private organizations are not obligated to uphold the First Amendment
- No rules-lawyering. The decisions of staff are final. Most of the staff are just as expert in rules-lawyering as you are. Obey the spirit of the law even if the letter of the law doesn't expressly specify every possible outcome, permutation or result of an action.
- No resurrecting old threads that have a time limit like a poll, or an agreement of an opinion already stated. This will not be tolerated. However, if something is very relevant, new, and adds something to the discussion, by all means post it.
- Take responsibility for how your posts may be interpreted. If you meant it one way, and multiple people interpreted it another, maybe it's not necessarily their fault for reading it wrong. Maybe it's because of how it's written.
You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this bulletin board.
If you have an account on one of the following forums
Then you are already registered! Please click this link and go to the Passport Site at http://passport.clonetroopers.net, Login with the email you originally registered with at one of the above sites and then click on the Detachment on the right side box and follow the instructions.