Whats in the box?

stukatrooper

I was over on the west wing balcony this morning and spotted the postman comming up the drive

4341940590_e9e6bc7d26_o.jpg

Took delivery of a box postmarked from the UK.Special delivery! it must be something good.

4341960660_24cfa3d326_b.jpg

Ok i have looked all over the forum for a tutorial on how to get into a box,there is nothing as far as i can find.Lots of threads on armour building ,top tips on helmet construction,blaster making,velcro,snaps,boots theres even one build thread on sandtroopers kit! Nothing on box opening.

Thoughts off the top of my head are.....

4341942688_d6d7cdd134_o.jpg

Dynomite this was a non starter as i have no matches in the home.The JCB again drew a blank,can`t find the keys anywere.I thought i know i will ask the butler hes good at that sort of thing,hes gone missing as well.last seen cleaning the boating lake!

I want to know whats in this box as much as you do,any help please?

I will keep you posted as to how i get on.

TTFN

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was over on the west wing balcony this morning and spotted the postman comming up the drive

4341940590_e9e6bc7d26_o.jpg

Took delivery of a box postmarked from the UK.Special delivery! it must be something good.

4341960660_24cfa3d326_b.jpg

Ok i have looked all over the forum for a tutorial on how to get into a box,there is nothing as far as i can find.Lots of threads on armour building ,top tips on helmet construction,blaster making,velcro,snaps,boots theres even one build thread on sandtroopers kit! Nothing on box opening.

Thoughts off the top of my head are.....

4341942688_d6d7cdd134_o.jpg

Dynomite this was a non starter as i have no matches in the home.The JCB again drew a blank,can`t find the keys anywere.I thought i know i will ask the butler hes good at that sort of thing,hes gone missing as well.last seen cleaning the boating lake!

I want to know whats in this box as much as you do,any help please?

I will keep you posted as to how i get on.

TTFN

Hi Pete i like very much yes iam sure iam going to have this probleam when my TM armour arrives but you have to be carefull not to damage the goods i was thinking could we nick lord vader lightsaber oh but then again the carboard going to go up in flames i will keep thinking

Steve

Here you go Peter!!! "How to" for opening a box.

step 1. Start the chainsaw

step 2. Use said chainsaw to cut thru the cardboard box

step 3. Do the leatherface victory dance!!!

Tools you will need:

------------

BTW congrats on your New TM KIT!!!!!!!!!

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

Thank you so much Tom, it seems to work real well.This is hard work what with all the PPE regs, health and safety these days will post updates tomorrow.Thanks again.

4341434093_319cfac153_b.jpg

4341431387_67a8d7cc9b_o.jpg

TTFN.

Thank you so much Tom, it seems to work real well.This is hard work what with all the PPE regs, health and safety these days will post updates tomorrow.Thanks again.

4341434093_319cfac153_b.jpg

4341431387_67a8d7cc9b_o.jpg

TTFN.

.............priceless! LMAO

I was going to suggest a box cutter, but the TSA (US Trasportation Safety admin, aka airport screeners) took mine away. I was thinking of my grandma's sewing needles but alas the TSA took that away too. I was thinking water might soften up the box, but the TSA won't allow that either.

I think a carbon fiber knife will do the job however, or underwear as these will pass airport screening.

I had a sweat on there for a time,24 hours and only one reply.I thought this bit of fun was going to fall flat on its face.

Pablo This is what i was hoping for, some on the edge of the seat stuff.Without further a do heres how things have progressed.

4346056933_17f992eb59_b.jpg

Thanks for all your top tips guys.I found using ones finger nail under a corner the tape round the box came way almost in one go.

4346802192_c785a4cff3_b.jpg

The four sides of the lid had to be opened in sequence but again soon made light work of that.

4346803494_4b31b42a45_b.jpg

Very strange the box seems heavy,there must be something more that packing material in there.I had a brain wave,if i take the packing material out there just might be something at the bottom of this box!

4346061025_b819247430_b.jpg

Now whats this in the bottom?

Well guys its been a long day for me,and i have some things to do so will update as soon as i can! ;)

TTFN

Darn, I found this thread too late. I was going to suggest you simply reroute it to me and I would take a stab at it. I mean, I do have professional experience. UPS - What can Brown do for you? :P

ARGH!

Ok, you know what? I'm not even interested. You wanna keep the secret? Keep it, I don't care.

We've seen lots of white helmets around here, some of us even own one, do you think we're jealous?

Do you think your's special because it's new? You're gonna assemble it, then show it to us, then it's done.

It'll be just another helmet. It's gonna be over soon, GET OVER IT!

GET A GRASP ON YOURSELF!!!!!

AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Man, this is worse than being a blind man at a strip club! You know what's there, but you just can't see it!!

Come on Peter, quit toying with us!! :6: show off the TM....

OHHHH! The suspense is KILLING me man! (btw, not to hijack but did you get your mouse droid shells...?)

I wanna see what's in the box!! :D

Its like the briefcase in Pulp Fiction, we may never know what's in there.

ARGH!

Ok, you know what? I'm not even interested. You wanna keep the secret? Keep it, I don't care.

We've seen lots of white helmets around here, some of us even own one, do you think we're jealous?

Do you think your's special because it's new? You're gonna assemble it, then show it to us, then it's done.

It'll be just another helmet. It's gonna be over soon, GET OVER IT!

GET A GRASP ON YOURSELF!!!!!

AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

:D

Pete

Stop bloody teasing everyone you cruel sod you :D

:)

:0Lighten: he could have just opened the box from another side... then everything could have came out, and then we'd all be much happier... but i must say.... best thread i've seen yet. :peace: haha.