Fun in the snow

tkrestonva

So, most of you have probably heard the news about the major snowstorm to hit the Mid-Atlantic region of the U.S. this weekend, and how the Washington D.C. area got pounded especially hard. It snowed for almost 36 hours straight. Most areas got well over 2 feet of accumulation, and according to the latest forecast there's more on the way later this week. :duimomlaag:

So how do you deal with it when life dumps a load of snow on you? Here's what a couple of snow-bound stormtroopers do:

Myself and TK-2618 (Debater2nd)

4339472244_7aee69e9d5_b.jpg

4338756871_a77af22ca1_b.jpg

4339469884_bef0204eae_b.jpg

4339485108_ed70d99405_b.jpg

4339494120_03b9556c00_b.jpg

4339472856_fe8688c451_b.jpg

4339467890_00a3e93c19_b.jpg

4338727695_56caff8452_b.jpg

Not an official troop, but fun nonetheless. :D

It looks like you guys got Hoth weather... Great snowtrooping guys!! :atat::atat::atat: Watch out for any Wampas!!

wampa.jpg

4338727695_56caff8452_b.jpg

WOW thats alot of snow!!!!!!!

Double wow, i actually thing that one of my sisters lived in there!!!!!!! the buildings behind u guys look dead on!!!!!! she lived at 1314 R____ D_____ :lol:

Hey Brian and Dan, since Paul said, photoshop some cool effects for your fun in the snow pix,

I thought I would do some!!! hope you like them!!

Tom

You guys are AWESOME :) Hopefually someone will photoshop some cool effects for you. What a great way to have fun in the snow.

The battle of Hoth if Brian and Dan were there....

tkrestonvaDebater2ndhoth1.jpg

Hey Brian, what the heck is wrong with Luke...Don't know Dan, he just keeps on yelling out "BEN!!" "BEN!!"

DCHOTH2.jpg

Wampa? What do you mean Wampa??

DCHOTH3.jpg

I love it! Thanks Tom! :D

Have fun in all that snow. Hope your ready for more, sounds like round two hits Tuesday.

This will actually be Round 4 of the 2009/2010 winter season - if I cared enough to keep track. I don't know where we're going to put all the snow, the temps have been too cold lately for the stuff to melt away. <_<

Hey Brian and Eric, since Paul said, photoshop some cool effects for your fun in the snow pix,

I thought I would do some!!! hope you like them!!

Tom

The battle of Hoth if Brian and Eric were there....

tkrestonvaDebater2ndhoth1.jpg

Hey Brian, what the heck is wrong with Luke...Don't know Eric, he just keeps on yelling out "BEN!!" "BEN!!"

DCHOTH2.jpg

Wampa? What do you mean Wampa??

DCHOTH3.jpg

This is not the wampa you were looking for. LOL Great pics guys!

Thank you guys, for all the praise and compliements on my photoshoping.... :salute: I love doing things like this...I am glad you enjoyed them :D

Hope you are surviving round 2 right now. At least the snow we got last weekend is melted off the roads, now if we can just battle the cold temps. Stay safe.

Love the photoshopped pictures. They are awesome! Um, don't look now, but you have a Wampa behind you!