Shin Problems

Hi all

I have a problem, with the rear of my ESB shins, i have spoken to TM, who suggests that i start a thread incase anyone has come across this issue, here are a couple of pics to show you all the problem, hope someone can help.

048.jpg

046-1.jpg

Thanks guys.

Do you have a shim in there? Or is it just the 2 pieces that you have for closing the shins together?

If its the latter, then just remove the strip that's on the inside of the shin and velcro them shut and see how that looks/feels.

Good idea, however i think they will be to tight, and im not really sure how to do it without ruining them if it doesnt work.

Good idea, however i think they will be to tight, and im not really sure how to do it without ruining them if it doesnt work.

I will give it a try, can anyone tell me where i can get some really strong Velcro, in the UK please, its going to have to be very strong, any help please guys hih street or online doesnt matter.

I will give it a try, can anyone tell me where i can get some really strong Velcro, in the UK please, its going to have to be very strong, any help please guys hih street or online doesnt matter.

Hi Mate ,

They do industrail velcro in hobbycraft if you have one near you or dunelms mill , i hope that helps i have orderd my tm armour should be comming to me soon cant wait to build .

Cheers

Steve

The problem Mark, is that Paul's calf muscles are larger than what the armour was made for so you would have to have one large strip. I tried that at first but it stuck out just as bad. I thought two smaller strips would be better but the problem is still there.

I thought maybe some vinyl or leather on the inside to hide the black gap and just have one cover strip on the outside. I thought someone might have had the same kind of problems with their calves and might be able to shed some light on the situation for Paul?

The only way i see it is first off the outer strip overlap the inner strip and get some heat on them :(

Or as the other guys say do the same thing in outer over inner and velcro them closed.It may be a tight fit but who hasnt suffered for there art .

Or looking at the pictures outer over inner,but Glue the inner strip inside the main shine back