Dual EIB question

Debater2nd

This may/probably has already been addressed, and I did find a related EIB submission thread ( http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=9472 ), but I wanted to clarify before I did anything else.

I got a good deal on an MRCE helmet, and it occurred to me that since it is AHN, besides correctly modding the MRCE helmet, making a new belt with a new holster on the AHN side, and getting a new set of handplates, I could do an EIB AHN suit. Since I already qualified for EIB with my current ESB suit though, I wanted to find out if this practice is indeed acceptable before doing the work.

Basically, can I use one suit correctly modified for EIB under both AHN and ESB? Thanks!

Absolutely. That's how Thayne and Vern did it.

ANH and ESB are similar enough to make it practical. You'll have to use an ANH-style E-11 and of course make the mods you've listed, but it's definitely doable.

It's what I'm doing too. If you're smart about it you can probably re-use the same belt and have two different holsters, or you can simply have two belts. Here are what I see as needing:

1) Second set of hand plates

2) Second helmet

3) Second holster

4) A belt that can support both holster arrangements, or a second belt

5) A blaster with a detachable counter, or a second blaster

Else the requirements are 100% the same, so it would be silly to require two full suits.

It's what I'm doing too. If you're smart about it you can probably re-use the same belt and have two different holsters, or you can simply have two belts. Here are what I see as needing:

1) Second set of hand plates

2) Second helmet

3) Second holster

4) A belt that can support both holster arrangements, or a second belt

5) A blaster with a detachable counter, or a second blaster

Else the requirements are 100% the same, so it would be silly to require two full suits.

Yeah, that's kind of what I was thinking about the belt. I think I'm going to go with a separate belt, just for simplicities sake. I made the last belt and holster, but this time I think I'll just find someone on here who can do them...mine turned out to be way more work than they were worth. I'm actually working with a guy to get a new blaster made too...I think it will have the detachable counter, as well as a few other tricks...gonna be sweet!

• 3 weeks later...

The whole belt issue can be solved by putting everything on chicago screws and simply flip the belt around.

the mounting points for the hero style, and stunt style simply require 2 different holsters.

if you're doing stunt versions then all you need to do is put the holster on the other side of your body.

the screw setup makes that possible.

I did my EIB photos with ONE belt, but I've got another belt on order, so I'll troop with the two helmets and

belts. the blaster modifications just need a removable hengstler.

very fun to go dual mode.

it's actually possible to have 3 EIB's with only 2 movies.

stunt anh/ hero anh 2

esb 1

since there were hero esb's and some stunt esb's... is it possible to go 4 EIB with 2 movies?

just have all the mods for each version?

Absolutely. That's how Thayne and Vern did it.

ANH and ESB are similar enough to make it practical. You'll have to use an ANH-style E-11 and of course make the mods you've listed, but it's definitely doable.

As most have said, easy enough to achieve with just a few mods B)

4356298776_b5aae7b21b_o.jpg

I'd personally go for two belts as I don't think that you can successfully hide the holes that the ANH

fixings would leave, but HEY!, that's just me

:)