A.P. E11 holster

I have the A.P. left sided holster. Can someone tell me how screen acurate it is. I know that the bottom is stiched shut. How accurate wil it be if I unstiched the bottom? I am in the process of making a E11 from scratch and ordering a Hasbro e11 upgrade kit from Doopy Doos to convert my Hasbro. Will both fit?

Andy

I picked up an AP holster with my AP kit and I immediately regret it. The backing should be tanned leather not black, and yeah, I believe canon is unstitched on hte bottom. On another note, my hasbro won't fit without cutting the holster. So I will be upgrading once I get some more credits in the account.

You might want to compare the AP size specs to the holster template that's on FISD (you can search for it, I just bumped it a while ago). I think that one is more screen accurate in terms of size.

Ideally, you want the side magazine to rest on the outside "edge" of the holster, and the barrel should extend to the bottom, but you shouldn't be able to see like several inches of the barrel sticking out.