Introducing the Novatrooper

Been working on this over at the Spec Ops Detachment. I was going to put it in the Stealth Trooper forum, but apparently I don't have access. Odd.

Introducing the Novatrooper. Working on getting this 501st approved, so we'll see what happens. Thought some people over here might be interested in seeing it.

WIP threads can be found here:

Novatrooper WIP Thread

Final Pics and References

-iz (TX-4994)

Hey Izzi, good to see you over here. I didn't get a chance to talk with you at the last event since I had to leave right after, but I wanted to tell you that your Novatrooper looked awesome! I especially like the smaller more correct sized helmet vs. the oversized FX helmet. :smiley-sw013:

Welcome Izzi to the FISD Bro!!

I am lovin' your Stealth with gold....It's Deadly man!

DSCF1170.jpg

Novatrooper.jpg

That is totally sweet!!!!!!!

SpecOps is lucky they got the jump on that costume - I'd love to host that here on FISD instead.

Hope it gets 501st approved soon - this is just killer.

That is totally sweet!!!!!!!

SpecOps is lucky they got the jump on that costume - I'd love to host that here on FISD instead.

Hope it gets 501st approved soon - this is just killer.

Hey now! You've taken the Stormtrooper Commander and Incinerator Trooper this last year. Gotta leave something for us Spec Ops grunts! :D

Agreed, that is a sweet trooper - I'd love to see it in person one day. :duim:

If it gets approved it is going to be at CV for the Spec Ops Detachment pics! So maybe I'll see ya there!

-iz

Thanks for the encouragement everyone. I'm just hoping this goes through alright and can become official.

On a side note - Why is the Stealth trooper a "protected" forum?

Because I forgot to allow general members write access (all others are fine) when I set it up (IOW, a bug by me). This is now fixed.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got word that Thomas has approved it! Novas are now ready to be an official 501st costume. Guess we better start pounding out the CRL at Spec Ops.

Thanks for your support and encouragement everyone,

-iz

EXCELLENT NEWS!!!!!! Michael, Like Paul said " it's one of the coolest TK based costumes" CHEERS!!! :pint1: