Space Pack Resource Topic

Daetrin

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm going to order the new SideShow model, and once I have that I think that it what we will use, as at that point we have a good, licensed product as a reference.

• 1 year later...

Are there any plans to add this to a CRL at some point in the future as an ANH accessory or would a "space pack trooper" be its own deal?

Considering undergoing trying to build one...

I too would be interested in adding this to my ANH stunt TK, so that I can change it up from time to time. I did notice on the Sideshow figure, that the holster is attached with four rivets and the belt is white canvas like the regular TK armor is done. My only question would be, did they use bits from different trooper armor lying around for the spacetroopers?

I think we should be. At the least, the SideShow toy can be an EIB/Centurion option for an accessory, and fan made like my old one perhaps as base?

I'll have to chat with the LMO/DL, but it may be that it's all based on the figure and then it's just a matter of detail.

The Sideshow is an ANH Stunt but yeah with 4 rivets. It is certainly fabric.

I would say the only difference between and ANH Stunt and this trooper is the pack.

• Like 1