Has anyone ever seen A.N.H. ?

Hello,

I have a friend who wants to replace his FX with something more accurate and small. The helmet is called "Another Nice Helmet", I won't link to his site just in case. Here is a picture though

---------

I think it looks okay other than the dome seems pinched/small, and the brow curve is different than what I'm used to. Anyway, has anyone: bought one, seen one, or read a review on one? Is the maker a good guy to deal with? Anything you know will help as I can't find anything on this helmet. I can't even find it on Starwarshelmets.com

- Thank you brothers. '-' b

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

You'll never deal with a better prop maker. Here is the info on the helmet:

----------

Edited by gmrhodes13

The cap does look a little narrow... but a lot better looking helmet than the FX bubble bucket.

On the Dented Helmet and the RPF forums, most of the guys like Kwdesigns work. Kevin has a line of clone stuff too!

SuperTrooper said:
You'll never deal with a better prop maker. Here is the info on the helmet:

-----------

Amen to that - you know he must be good if other prop makers hold him in high esteem.

Edited by gmrhodes13

Hello,

I have a friend who wants to replace his FX with something more accurate and small......

Kev's ANH is not small. It is smaller than FX. Not as small as AP, ATA, etc.

I have one of his version 2.0. I really like it because of the durability. version 2.5 is the most current version - which maybe a little smaller? but I can not comment having not held both.

I recently built this ANH 2.5 bucket... it's a really great lid!!! Kevin is a super guy to deal with too. ;)

--------

Edited by gmrhodes13

blueboxer said:

I recently built this ANH 2.5 bucket... it's a really great lid!!! Kevin is a super guy to deal with too. ;)

====

Did you not use the pre-cut lens that Kev supplied with the helmet kit? I liked how it was all one piece, cut with exact holes marked for the screws from the ear area to keep the lens material all in a wrap around like effect. The curve of the material holds it fairly snug against the eye holes, but there is a little gap for air movement. No glue needed!

Edited by gmrhodes13

Did you not use the pre-cut lens that Kev supplied with the helmet kit? I liked how it was all one piece, cut with exact holes marked for the screws from the ear area to keep the lens material all in a wrap around like effect. The curve of the material holds it fairly snug against the eye holes, but there is a little gap for air movement. No glue needed!

No... I decided not to use the lense material supplied. I like this material much better. It's easier to see out of but still retains the correct "green" look. Got my air gaps too. B)