A.N.H. Blaster Holster

Im going to make my own holster , but before I do , does anyone have approximate dimensions ?

Of course I can use screen caps and a blaster itself to get the general layout/dimensions.

However , if anyone has done all this before (and Im sure they have ;) ) maybe they could save my brain a workout

pass their findings on ??

Cheers Guys :D

Rob

Hi Rob, welcome aboard. Might be nice to introduce yourself in the new member introductions area, so that we can all get to know you better and help you along the way. :)

Regarding your holster help, the search function yields everything you need my friend. :)

Tutorial

--------

Hope that helps!

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Hi Rob,

You can check this link too:

--------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Thanks guys, :D

I did try the search function before I posted but obviously did something wrong as I didnt find the results...

Plus yes , I did make that Forum error of posting without an intro ..sorry.. :rolleyes:

Ive already purchased vinyl , leather and snaps so Ill continue this thread as a build diary when I get the sowing machine out... :P

Using Troopermasters drawings as inspiration , ever so slightly modded to suit my Hasbro/doopydoos blaster I managed a fairly respectable holster in an hour or so.

First I cut out troopermasters template onto my vinyl, and adjusted the magazine area cutout. I also left the length 1/2 longer to cover the tip of the barrel.

------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

• 1 month later...

Rivetts were harder to get than I thought ..but Ive now finished the holsters.

Ive attatched one to the belt with pop rivetted on poppers , so it clips off easily,but looks rivetted, and the other is looped.

Pity about them being vinyl, as the leather straps look so good .

-------

Yes Yes I know its a plastic belt , but it is o.k. for now, you know what , I think plastic belts look good visually , all shiny and sci-fi ish . But im working on a canvas one for the future to shut the nit pickers up ;):lol:

I made two holsters because I had enough matterial, and to see how they looked, Ill probably stick with the poppered anh stunt stylee one though.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed