Sign in to follow this  
dkaniel

Greetings from California

Hello everyone my name is Dan and I live out in Manteca, CA but mainly work and play in the Bay Area. I have always been a Stars Wars Fan and thought after so many years I would start the down the path of putting together a StormTrooper Outfit and eventually trooping (assuming the wife lets me!). I know I have a lot to learn from this forum and if anybody can give any good guidance it will be most appreciated. Thanks all.

Well come Daniel!!!!

I suggest that u first give your self around a good solid Month of intensive surfing the Forum!!!!!!

Familarize your self with the 5 different ( 6 after vote soon) stormtroopers. see which one u like best. then restart the research on this one trooper. use the search engine as almost 99% of all your questions have been asked and answered!!!!

Get to know all the different types of armors,helmets and over all which one is the very best FOR U, after all u will be useing it no one esle LOL.

Best of luck man and we are here to help out!!!!

Hey Dan,

Welcome to the FISD! :salute:

Research is the best beside your E11.

There is a TON of info on the FISD. Don't hesitate to any ask question, there is a lot of people here that are willing to help you.....

Look over the CRL and the EIB first :

http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showforum=48

http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showforum=18

Cheers!

Tom

Since you live in Manteca check out the Central California Garrison (centralcaliforniagarrison.com) website for local events so you can meet the 501st in your area.

Hey there neighbor.

I live in Stockton. From what I know (personally) there are a total of 3 Stormtroopers here in Stockton. i've met the two others. I know TK 002 lived in Manteca, he might still be there. Anyways, I look forward to seeing any progress you have with a Stormtrooper suit and if you have and questions this is the place to ask it.

If you haven't already, go check out our local garrison forum, Central California 501st Garrison. All the upcoming events will be posted on there. Look forward to meeting you soon.

Welcome to forum, also don't forget to register over on our message board as well.

Welcome dan,

I'm way up in chico california, and the central california garrison is your best bet.

contact thaynerd for more info!

hope to be out there trooping with you soon!

I'd search for ATA / AP / or TM on the boards here.. they are the best. and the best people to deal with.

best of luck!