Provost Marshall - change of personnel

Daetrin

All,

After several conversations with Tony it's clear that "life" has asked more of him of late and the time that he can devote to FISD as a staff member is not what it once was. As such he is stepping down as Provost Marshall. I've decided to keep Tony on as Provost Marshall Emeritus for now in the hopes that he remains an active part of our community here.

I'm greatly pleased to announce that Brian (TKRestonVA) has accepted the invitation to join our staff as the new Provost Marshall. He's firmly established himself as a costumer, active FISD member and also an all around great guy. Please join me in welcoming him to FISD staff.

These changes are effective immediately. Just remember Brian - bad posts are *moved* to the trash/archives, not outright deleted (yes, I've been guilty of this myself). :D

So - best wishes to Tony and a hearty congratulations to Brian!

Paul

:salute:

I want to wish Tony (T Guns) the very best in his new chapter in life!!!!!!!!!!! I know when I say this, that all of us on the FISD thank you for your efforts as Provost Marshall. :salute:

Congratulations Brian, on joining the FISD staff. :dancing-trooper::pint1::dancing-trooper::pint1: I am going to quote an old boss of mine, "enough with the standing around partying, now get to work"!!!

Tony

Put your feet up for a while mate, you deserve it......just don't be a stranger d'ya hear?!! :)

Thank you Sir :salute:

Brian

YEEEEE-HARRH!!!, you get to wear a SPECIAL hat and come to all those secret pool partys we have ;)

Congratulations matey, welcome aboard and may I say very well deserved :duim:

:)

As everyone has said it is a shame to lose Tony but we are lucky enough to have Brian to step into his shoes, Kudos too you both.

Thanks for the warm welcome, all.

Although I won't pretend I could hope to fill Tony's shoes (like I told Paul - the world needs more people like him), I plan to do my best to help maintain the welcoming atmosphere of this forum. The FISD has become my favorite online hangout, thanks to the GREAT people here, and I'm honored that our DL believes I have something to contribute.

Troopers Helping Troopers sums this place up nicely. :duim:

Carry on, troopers. I'll be watching. :mellow:

:salute:

First off, A huge thx to Tony for the spotless recorded he has!!! and for a job well done!! and most off all i will stop sending u all thous pm`s :D

Welcome Brian!!!!

I guess i will start hasseling u with the PM lol

Tony, thank you for all the hard work you've put in. You deserve the break now.

Brian, do you really know what you're getting into? I mean, we are a kind of rowdy group here...congratulations on the promotion, and you'll do an excellent job!