New ESB hand plates

troopermaster

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, these new ones are not so sharp like the originals. The old ones were too sharp and the shape was not quite right. It was only up until recently when I acquired HD screen grabs from ESB that I decided to have a go at more accurate hand plates and these are the results.

I'll have some hand plates available this weekend :)

Yes, these new ones are not so sharp like the originals. The old ones were too sharp and the shape was not quite right. It was only up until recently when I acquired HD screen grabs from ESB that I decided to have a go at more accurate hand plates and these are the results.

I'll have some hand plates available this weekend :)

How much for a pair?

• 4 weeks later...

I just had paul do the drilling. then sewn on. was really fun. I just put on the gloves, and

my wife sewn them on perfectly!

paul helped out a lot on glove selection as well.

I have a set as well and I'm also a bit anxious about correctly drilling the holes. :unsure:

Paul, is it possible to put up a couple of photos showing exactly where the holes should be drilled?

• 3 months later...

So . . .

The CRL says the following:

* Hand plates may be sewn on to the gloves at five points equally spread out with 2 on the sides and 1 in the middle front

Before I start drilling holes in my TM ESB hand plates, does anyone have any close-up photos on how ESB hand plates are supposed to be attached to the gloves? Screen shots or screen accurate builds, I'll take either. ^_^