NEW TK ARMOR TUTORIAL

And you can see all his other costumes in this short screen test. I just wish someone told me that clones and stormtroopers were the same from the neck down.

HA and to think i spent more than $10 on my armor. pffft i could have had ALL these costumes for what i paid for just the box of plastic....

LOVE the Vader. that was sooooo well done.

LOL :duimomlaag:

This shows you what happens when you have entirely too much time on your hands and an over abundance of For Sale signs. I'd love to find out where this guy lives and pay a visit for Halloween. It has got to be an incredble laugh! I wonder if he is the same guy that made a movie accurate Cylon costume out of tin and cardboard and has it on sale on flea bay right now for a starting price of $600.00

... "take a pair of white silk bikini underwear" ...

AHHHH! MY EYES!

'

LOL man, that made my eyes hurt as well. If you click his username you can see some his his fan "films". Top notch to say the least! hahaha

Gotta look at this jedi costume tutorial. A comment he makes about anakin is just priceless. start at 4:52. haha http://www.youtube.com/user/lflank#p/u/5/jlmwpfdm1x8

Maybe we should give this poor guy a break. Let's face it--if this had come out twenty five years ago most of us would have been all over this trying to build his stuff. I thank the Lord Almighty there are no pictures of some of the Star Wars stuff I tried to build back in the 70's and 80's. :o

Ya ever tried to melt plastic in a boiler on your Mom's stove? Quite a grounding you will get.

• 2 years later...

this guy is a goober, to be sure; however, he is also kind of awesome. The dude makes all kinds of costumes and props for less than the cost of movie popcorn. He seems to be having fun. His Predator vs Stormtrooper movie is one of the more distrubingly-fun things on the Youtube.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...