What? Am I missing something here?

Smally

That is nuts some one is bidding on it :wacko: o' well, the unlucky winner :6: will be the one to give this guy more negative feedback!

Thanks for the try Vic!

"Buy it now is no longer available". My rating is good enough that I could take a hit for non payment. Too bad some one has already bid on it. Ah, hell...I'll just put a HUGE bid on it. His Feedback is not good right now!

I'm the proud owner of NOTHING! I was the high bidder and the guy hasn't contacted me. I already left negative feedback, so he might be smart enough to figure out I won't be paying. Strange though; I've received two e-mails from the UK offering me condolences on falling for his scam. I replied to the first one, not the second yet.

I'm the proud owner of NOTHING! I was the high bidder and the guy hasn't contacted me. I already left negative feedback, so he might be smart enough to figure out I won't be paying. Strange though; I've received two e-mails from the UK offering me condolences on falling for his scam. I replied to the first one, not the second yet.

Good on you man!

Love it!

JoeR

WAY TO GO VIC!!!!! HIP! HIP! HOORAY!! :peace:

Top notch!

The only bad thing is the seller will give the second place bidder a second chance offer at his last bid ^_^

But enough negative feedback and no one will want to deal with him :D

The stormtrooper in the picture looks similar to Ed Karl of the Golden Gate Garrison - can anyone confirm?

Victor,

Thanks for the email informing me about the eBay transaction and this discussion thread.

Òrlendr is correct! The photograph in the eBay transaction (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260536084605) is a photo of me. It was taken while I was searching for Rebels at the Comic-Con 2007 Droid Hunt competition on the second floor of the San Diego Convention Center.

I recognize that this is a photo of me because I was playing around with the nerf darts and, at the time, I had my "mohawk" look. Here are some other photos of me sporting the "mohawk":

DSC02385.jpg

DSC02395.jpg

Having said the above, this is NOT my eBay sale nor do I have any involvement with Shepperton Studios Designs.

I am flattered that the eBayer used my photo, but my helmet is actually Movie FX and the rest of my armor is, I believe, Armor FX.

I do not have email notification from FISD Discussion Forum so if anyone wants me to respond to something else, just let me know. My email address is tk2304@yahoo.com

I hope to see everyone at Celebration V! We have got to take a larger TK group photo this time:

IMG_0157.jpg

IMG_0161_001.jpg

SuperTrooper, I have never served as a DL. But since my enlistment on January 21, 2003, I have served in the following positions:

Garrison Executive Officer

(2004 - 2006)

Legion Executive Officer

(Feb. 2006 - Feb. 2007)

Garrison Commanding Officer

(Feb. 2008 - Mar. 2009)

Garrison Public Relations Officer

(Mar 2009 - Present)

Regards,

Edward Karl

Public Relations Officer

Golden Gate Garrison

501st Legion

www.wix.com/tk2304/tk2304

Guys and girls, falsely "buying" an item on eBay is expressly against eBay's house rules, specifically their "Unwelcome and Malicious Buying Policy."

eBay's policy states:

" ...members are not allowed to bid on or buy an item to disrupt a listing or to leave non-positive (negative or neutral) Feedback or detailed seller ratings for the seller.

Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:

* Listing cancellation

* Limits on account privileges

* Account suspension

* Forfeit of eBay fees on cancelled listings

* Loss of PowerSeller status "

The policy is posted in full here: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/unwelcome-buying.html

Yes, this is an obscure rule, but it's there. I'd hate to see anyone lose their account/etc on there because of it, despite the intention of trying to look out for other fans. eBay has a long, crazy history of harsh judgement, usually enforced unevenly and without recourse.

The subject seller, their listing content, and ways to flag it are already well addressed in the other related FISD thread, so no need for me to add to that.

BTW, TK2304, nice darts, way to keep things fun!

Cheers,

- Tom

BTW, TK2304, nice darts, way to keep things fun!

Oh yeah! Fun is what it's all about!!

Not to hijack this thread, but here are two more 'playful' photos with the nerf darts:

Here's my "nerf dart horns" parody of Darth Maul:

DSC02379.jpg

And here's my "dirty rat" pose:

DSC02374.jpg

Thanks also for sound reminder about the eBay rules pertaining to false purchases. :)

Regards,

Edward Karl

Public Relations Officer

Golden Gate Garrison

501st Legion

www.wix.com/tk2304/tk2304

Update: I’m not sure what Clone 187 (Dave)is talking about; I’ve been watching this guy and he has not yet relisted his “service”. He HAS requested that I change my negative feedback (which I refused to do). Prior to taking extreme measures, I tried to email this seller several times and didn’t receive anything back.

I would like to say again; Troopers, this probably is not the way to go…I would NOT recommend for anyone else to take this small act of civil disobedience in their own hands. I think his listing is B.S, others think the same. However, if he tries it again…there are ways that we as a group can deal with it. Please see this thread: http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=9673&hl=

For now, I’m going to sit back and watch. He has been reported by a few people (not as many as I had hoped), but we’ll see what happens.