New armor from the master.

Got this beauty from TrooperMaster today.

It will be my around # 10 suit, and the best/most accurate of them.

The suit is so accurate, in 2 mm thick solid glossy white ABS, and still very sharp.

I think i could fall in high speed whit this one, whit out hurting my self... a true armor for sure LOL.

Troop on, and enjoy :peace:

P1078188.jpg

P1078189.jpg

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TM build, Very cool, can't wait to see...........

Looks like you are doing a TD?

sweet mother of all things Plastic, ive got a smile from ear to ear for you mate and i bet you didnt have a wait of two years for this little beauty!

Yeah Paul was a true bro as all ways, oder it in december 09, and it got shipped out december 09 as well.

Plus he´s suits are A+ from top to toe :)

Thanks for all your great replys, i can´t wait to start up.

Even this one will go to the dirty sandy side, i will soon return whit a clean TK as well, and deploy you guys asap.

Troop on :D

Hi Rolf, can't wait to see a build thread for the Sandy.... or will you do that on MEPD?

Paul's stuff is simply sensational, the pulls so crisp and clean and that new faceplate, what more can one say....

I gather that Jez is already creating a new webpage for you to showoff your suit once completed? hehe

And yes, i'm ginna say it again... I gotta get myself TM armour.... (perhaps I should make my AP into Sandy... now there's a thought?)

Hi Rolf, can't wait to see a build thread for the Sandy.... or will you do that on MEPD?

Paul's stuff is simply sensational, the pulls so crisp and clean and that new faceplate, what more can one say....

I gather that Jez is already creating a new webpage for you to showoff your suit once completed? hehe

And yes, i'm ginna say it again... I gotta get myself TM armour.... (perhaps I should make my AP into Sandy... now there's a thought?)

Hi trooper.

Yeah i will send them to Jez ha ha...

I will post updates both here, and on the MEPD.

The new upgrade TM here is a must have, for ANH TK/TD lovers :)

Small update:

P1108217.jpg

Just noticed the supplied finishing strips too.... that's mighty decent of the master to do that too....

Still can't get over how good that face plate looks.... simply awesome... and the shoulder bells look amazing... love the pinching detail and the spine detail.....

As always fantastic job on the lid mate.At first glance i thought you had cut way to much off the return edge at the bottom of the chest plate.

You know your stuff mate as i checked the screen grabs of some sandtroopers i see that there was almost no return as you have done.This sort of screen detail is what makes for a great set mate.

Keep us upto date on this one!

Hi all that is anh trough and trough , i have the sds armour but imo tms captured the ahh very well ,could somebody put me in contact with paul so i could have the same armour .

Regards

Steve

Rolf

I don't know mate, you're getting slow in your old age, 3 days in and you haven't finished this little beautie yet? ... Tchhh!! :rolleyes:

:D

Looking mighty darn fine there Sir, and as I've told you a million times, I bloody hate you and the way you make it all look

so bloody easy :angry:

But I love you and all your skill and your unbelievable attention to detail :)

Can't wait to see this Bad Boy in the flesh in June matey.

Now get a bloody move on and stop messing around!

:td::salute:

Rolf

I don't know mate, you're getting slow in your old age, 3 days in and you haven't finished this little beautie yet? ... Tchhh!! :rolleyes:

:D

Looking mighty darn fine there Sir, and as I've told you a million times, I bloody hate you and the way you make it all look

so bloody easy :angry:

But I love you and all your skill and your unbelievable attention to detail :)

Can't wait to see this Bad Boy in the flesh in June matey.

Now get a bloody move on and stop messing around!

:td::salute:

Hahahah nnnNNOOO stronger then ever :P

I dremel trim it on my ceiling here, we got around minus 5 degrees at day time, and minus 10 at night.

I was up there around 4 hours today... and PPPpheeww the warm bath felt good after that :D

Here you go:

Heres todays work.

Now i only need to trim the one leg, shins, and belt.

Then its E6000 gluing time:

P1118241.jpg

P1108211.jpg

I need to make a new elastic strap system for it too, so it might slow me a few days.

Plus i just got a new 70´boy scout frame in, i will add it on, and drop my pvc frame.

I will also add the new TM side tube + TM canister/end caps as well:

P1108224.jpg

Troop on :)

As always fantastic job on the lid mate.At first glance i thought you had cut way to much off the return edge at the bottom of the chest plate.

You know your stuff mate as i checked the screen grabs of some sandtroopers i see that there was almost no return as you have done.This sort of screen detail is what makes for a great set mate.

Keep us upto date on this one!

Thanks mate.

I check all my ref pics before i cut this monster.

I normal leave more plastic on all the round ends, but i can see it have leave too much vs. what we see in ANH.

So this time i trim more off, and i´m sure it will look better/more accurate too.

Cheers :)