1. 1. What E-11 option do you sport?

• Unmodified Hasbro
    • Modified Hasbro
    • Hyperfirm
    • Scratch Built
    • Resin Cast
    • Deactivated Sterling
    • Other

I love my scratch built PVC E-11, but with a real scope, real hengstler, and real sterling folding stock, the bugger is way too heavy. I'm getting old, and have tennis elbow in both elbows... It stays holstered pretty much all the time. I'd love to have a Hyperfirm, but I just can't get one in to the country.

I'm in the process of completing my Hasbro modification (thank you PandaTrooper for your pics) and as soon as I fix the problems with the USB drivers on my computer I'll be uploading the pictures of the modification so everyone can see how well I follow directions :o:rolleyes: (either look will work). I didn't know which way to go when I was purchasing a blaster, and since then I've decided to keep the Hasbro for trooping when children will be more present, and get a more expensive kit and fit it out with Hasbro electronics and sound.

Ā 

Children tend to like to hear and see the blaster "firing" even though the bright orange tip kind of detracts from the look... :P Oh yeah, that's my tail, not the tip. Silly me.

Currently running a Maker of Things resin E-11. It has served me well thus far so I voted accordingly.

Ā 

I will say that when it comes time to replace it, the Hyperfirm will be my only choice, after seeing a squad mates up close and handling it, there's no other way to go.

All but one of my blasters are made from aluminium pipe with a doopys resin kit on top.

Ā 

The alu-resin triplets (one of each model)

P1010014.jpg

Ā 

All racked up in standard issue Imperial Blaster Rack (not finished)

P1010019-1.jpg

P1010026-2.jpg

P1010027-2.jpg

(All metal blaster with original folding stock, end cap, real grips, M40 scope and real hengstler on RHS)

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome thread for guys like me...NEW!

Ā 

I really appreciate everyones' opinions.

Ā 

I will try to find a Hyperfirms E-11!

Ā 

Some really cool guy told me to shop ONCE not twice. Thanks for the great advice SL/CC/TK585!!!!

Check with Slavefive/ Lewis, he sells Hyperfirms on the FISD.

Ā 

Awesome thread for guys like me...NEW!

Ā 

I really appreciate everyones' opinions.

Ā 

I will try to find a Hyperfirms E-11!

Ā 

Some really cool guy told me to shop ONCE not twice. Thanks for the great advice SL/CC/TK585!!!!