Happy New Year 2010 to All

TD 6187

Hi Filippo - hope you don't mind I commandeered your thread to be the general one for new year best wishes :)

Ā 

I'd like to wish each and every trooper a healthy, happy, and prosperous New Year for 2010. The 501st and FISD are like my extended family and I hope to visit even more of you next year. :)

Ā 

We all benefit when we work together, whether it's raising money for charity, putting smiles on kids faces, or just enjoying the fellowship of the white armor with like minded folk.

Ā 

Enjoy the celebration everyone!

:trooper::dancing-trooper::pint1::peace::dance:

Ā 

Ā 

ePS: Pezza, you look awesome :duim:

Hi Filippo - hope you don't mind I commandeered your thread to be the general one for new year best wishes :)

Ā 

I'd like to wish each and every trooper a healthy, happy, and prosperous New Year for 2010. The 501st and FISD are like my extended family and I hope to visit even more of you next year. :)

Ā 

We all benefit when we work together, whether it's raising money for charity, putting smiles on kids faces, or just enjoying the fellowship of the white armor with like minded folk.

Ā 

Enjoy the celebration everyone!

:trooper::dancing-trooper::pint1::peace::dance:

Ā 

Ā 

ePS: Pezza, you look awesome :duim:

Ā 

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my fellow troopers, members and viewers!!!!!

Ā 

Andy

Well guys, it's gonna be 2010 in 6hrs and 13mins from now (here in the UK).... so Happy new 2010 my TK brothers from a wet and cold UK ....

Ā 

Here's to a great year for trooping in 2010......

Ā 

Pezza, first official Pic of 2010.... awesome buddy....

HEY ALL!!

Ā 

I want to wish everyone A Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year !!!! :dancing-trooper::dancing-trooper:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

As we close out 2009 and look forward to 2010, with anticipation of greater times, I would like to thank the staff members and everyone on this forum that helps make the FISD what it is.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

As I am celebrating the New Year I will be making a toast to everyone here and the 501st!!

Ā 

Ā 

The Australia guys are already in 2010! Hawaii is one of the last to make it, but I'll be there soon enough!

Ā 

2009 was a great year for me, I finally reached my dream of being a femtrooper! Hopefully 2010 will be the year I make 501st!

Ā 

Be cafeful out there, my understanding is the the Mos Eisley PD is setting up speeder check points in the most surprising locations! Never know when they might pop up! A DUI can quickly end a promising Imperial career! The black boots will have you detailed out shoveling Bantha dung the rest of your enlistment! Do the right thing, have a driver, call your NCO, or take a taxi if you are unsafe to drive :)

Ā 

(All kidding aside, New Year's is a scary time for me. I have lost two good friends to DUI accidents. All troopers please be safe!)

Ā 

Julie

As I replied to you in another forum, my brother:

Ā 

AUGIRI, e BUON NUOVO ANNO, mio fratello italiano.....AUGURI TUTTI! (Translation: "Congratulations -in the Italian culture-, and HAPPY NEW YEAR, my italian brother.....CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!".) :D

Ā 

time-struggling.giffirework13.giffirework08.gif

firework19.giffirework16.gif

firework23.gif

Ā 

What will be my resolution(s) for the next year? Hmm, let's see....

Ā 

1. Start getting in shape before D*C (just see the "300" guys for example, I'll be doing the same process and methods as they do)....bottom line and hint...."BEACH BODY"! ;)
    Ā 
    Ā 
  2. Complete ON TIME the projects I have pending and in progress: Italian SNOWTROOPER costume build; complete my Boba Fett v.3; and the Robocop's "OCP POLICE" costume GROUP project (helmet and vest ready for a RUN before Dragon*Con).
    Ā 
    Ā 
  3. Save $$$ for ALL the events that are coming THIS year (SW-WMMI Huntsville, AL; CELEBRATION V; Dragon*Con '10).
    Ā 
    Ā 
  4. Upgrade my SCOUT costume and have it ready for CV

Now, what is/are your resolution(s)??? ;)

Ā 

In an outside note, and BTW after reading the previous post....I wish I was in HAWAII. wub.gif

As I replied to you in another forum, my brother:

Ā 

Ā 

1. Start getting in shape before D*C (just see the "300" guys for example, I'll be doing the same process and methods as they do)....bottom line and hint...."BEACH BODY"! ;)
    Ā 
    Ā 
  2. Complete ON TIME the projects I have pending and in progress: Italian SNOWTROOPER costume build; complete my Boba Fett v.3; and the Robocop's "OCP POLICE" costume GROUP project (helmet and vest ready for a RUN before Dragon*Con).
    Ā 
    Ā 
  3. Save $$$ for ALL the events that are coming THIS year (SW-WMMI Huntsville, AL; CELEBRATION V; Dragon*Con '10).
    Ā 
    Ā 
  4. Upgrade my SCOUT costume and have it ready for CV

Now, what is/are your resolution(s)??? ;)

Ā 

In an outside note, and BTW after reading the previous post....I wish I was in HAWAII. wub.gif

Ā 

Hawaii is the perfect place for a beach body Robert! I think have that one covered already! One of my goals is to get a helmet and be 501st legal!

Hawaii is the perfect place for a beach body Robert! I think have that one covered already! One of my goals is to get a helmet and be 501st legal!

Well....when I've meant about HAWAII/Honolulu....I was talking and meaning....about....well.......(accomplishment)..... YOU.

Ā 

COUGH-COUGH!....Ahum....eEEAAghhgh-ahum.....sorry, something got in my throat....ahem....ops.gif:rolleyes:

:wub:

:blush::D

Ā 

And outside the funny and silly comments,... I actually mean that; to have a nice body by next Labor Day Weekend. I promise. :duim: