My HWT/TD pack

:mellow:

Okay i have had this stuff close to 4 months now.... i had planned to have a WIP for the HWT/TD / TD/HWT i was going to build but i ran into some trouble ( all good now....sort of .... once its alll done i will post about it) ANYWAY.

Nuff was nuff so i posted today rather then wait and say i had this 9,10,14 months ago.....

016-1.jpg

Top view of my pack, i still need to do some paint touch up and as u can see i am missing the dial and main knob

012-1.jpg

Right side & other stuff

013-1.jpg

Left side

018-1.jpg

Pack, pauldron & my pouches

Pouches Left to right

Really wwII SW!!!!!!! WOOT

Repro Shoulder pouch

2 cheapy hip pouches

My crumy HWT/TD weapons :(

DSCN0092_edited.jpg

DSCN0093_edited.jpg

DSCN0099_edited.jpg

DSCN0079_edited.jpg

DSCN0078_edited.jpg

Those all look fantastic! Please post pics of you wearing them :)

Yaaaaa about that...... i either have to water my armor in hope that it will grow..... or loose the weight that has concentrated in my adbomen theses months....... ya... :lol:

I have gone from 501st to 501 Burst!!!!!! really sad..... if u havent noticed i havent been posting any mission reports do to the fact that i am trooping in my TS and DZ that hide my Bantha GUT!!!!!

but i am already eating better and working out ( mostly do to CV)

Wow man thanks how i feel accountable to the FISD to get fit again and take pics!!!!

Motivation is what we do! The Empire's finest must look their finest! You can do it, trooper! Just try to be a Heavy Weapons trooper and not a heavy trooper :P

:lol: That was too funny!!!!!

Little note:

I have always been a heavy trooper, and there are many great armor builds that have been done by other heavy troopers. and i am in no way poking of making fun of other heavy troopers, its just that i really have let my self go ( and this is before the holidays!!!!) so really its not a pretty sight... my under armor actually trys to crawl away when i try to get it !!!! :lol: and even after i tell it that it can strecth, it insists that i should go get one of his older brothers to house my stomach LOL

Looks good, Joey.

Here's a pic of me in my HWT setup. Once I get around to removing the tattoos on the pauldron (or getting a new pauldron), I'll submit for HWT EIB.

img0988.jpg

Wow - these are great accessories Joey! I can't wait to see you in full kit.

Brian - keep at it man - you would be the first HWT EIB!

O_o what!!!

We dont have HWT yet!!!! Whoa

Brain what are u waiting for!!!! there was a great priced Pauldron on here really awesome price 25 buck if memory is correct.

http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?show...amp;hl=pauldron

• 9 months later...

O_o what!!!

We dont have HWT yet!!!! Whoa

Brain what are u waiting for!!!! there was a great priced Pauldron on here really awesome price 25 buck if memory is correct.

http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?show...amp;hl=pauldron

you look great .

i'm frustrated as my garrison wont clear me without the bazooka :angry: