Welcome Stealth Troopers and people who love them!

It used to be we'd get no to little traffic regarding the Stealth Trooper (aka Black Hole), but lately we're seeing more show off and build threads. Rather than having them buried with all the white stuff, I thought it would be fun to create a special area just for owners and fans of this costume, especially as it's brother suit to the TK (as opposed to Darth Vader or clones, who have no armor parts in common).

So...welcome! We're a sucker for pix here on FISD so feel free to share anything you like.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey,

This is awesome, sorry I missed the addition of this new section.

Thanks for giving us TX guys a new home. I will do my best to add some new info here as soon as I get the chance. Like everyone else I've been very busy with the Holidays, but I have added some things to the Old TX.

Hope everyone is a having a great Holiday.

Like I always say,

Paint it Black :D

LOL this cool !!! i was always a little confused as why they were under the Special Ops, after all they are Stormys just a different color......

Thx Paul!!!

We could I suppose though not officially. I'd like to see what people think an EIB Stealth Trooper would look like.

Ideally I'd love to see some more Stealth Trooper build threads, etc. here as well. Gotta give you guys a reason to come here repeatedly ;-)

I also like the idea but it seems to me that an official EIB stealth trooper program should be managed by the Spec Ops detachment, with the FISD providing technical advice and an example on which to model the program.

In my mind, an EIB-qualified stealth trooper would be an ANH-style TK but with black armor and grey highlights (ab buttons, TK lenses, etc.). Are there any official references?

I would love to be considered for EIB status. When I was going through my build I used the EIB as reference and just made everything black. My goal was to be a ANH just all black. I did some small posting of the the build but if need be I'd be willing to start a new thread here. (Actually that is what I was thinking of doing anyway)

In my mind as long as your armor would be to the EIB status just black that would work. What do you guys think?

I've posted over at the Spec Ops but there just isn't much input. Everyone here has been very helpful as I've put together the TX.

I will try to get some pictures more organized and post up here when I can get some time after the Holidays.

Blastemcopy.jpg

Oh and here is something I just put together. Thought is would be awesome for the TX.

DL-19.jpg

Wow that looks awesome!! What armour is that?

Just a thought- if there is little or no action on the special ops site could we not ask them if they would like us to incorporate them here? In essence it seems like a TX is just a TK but a different colour so all the build and reference stuff here is relevant unlike a TD which is different in various ways. Troopers helping troopers, perhaps we should extend a helping hand and make us a stronger group together.

My Armor started out as a FX but put some time in and made some improvements. This lid is a TE2. I have a ATA and need to get it finished to see how it looks with the armor.

MG34 is a home built, bass wood and pvc pipe. I'll post some build pics later if anyone would be interested.

Troopers helping Troopers is what it is all about and this is the place for that.

Gary - there is a SpecOps detachment that covers this costume, but we've gotten enough traffic on Stealth Troopers that I created a section. I'm ambivalent either way about EIB. Technically that's something SpecOps should do, but if they are not we could recognize them if we choose. I'd like to hear more opinions on the subject before doing anything.

Bill - you certainly got a great costume there, and my hat's off for a job well done :pint1:

I wouldn't want us to be accused of stepping on anyones toes as it were, it just seemed like it was worth putting the idea out there.