Can TKs be dirty?

This may be a silly question, but can a TK be dirty and still be canon? I've only really seen TDs or Shiny TKs. Other than TDs it was only the ROTJ troopers that actually touched dirt. I like my armor a bit battle worn but I don't really want to go TD.

IMO, battle worn is not the same as dirty.... Depends on how it looks. Scratches and some grooves in the armor doesn't make it dirty.

As I see it, Sandies have more leeway in not polishig their armor, due to the conditions in deserts. Ordinary TK's are in a more strict environment, I guess.

My armor has 4 years of trooping on it...plus three summers in Yosemite National Park...so yeah...I guess you could say its got that "used" look ;)

I guess dirty was the wrong wording. I was thinking more of the whole battle worn look. For example a trooper that took a few ricochets during the Tantive IV assault. Or got up after getting knocked off a carbon freeze chamber platform by a wookie

• 4 months later...

For example a trooper that took a few ricochets during the Tantive IV assault. Or got up after getting knocked off a carbon freeze chamber platform by a wookie

... or a trooper who did a full body slide after slipping on the concrete floor while playing Laser Tag at C-IV...

• 2 weeks later...