Where to get a E-11 conversion kit?

TomBangkok

working on my hasbro now as well. i couldent find the conversion kit anywhere in the US. but doopy has a good history so.....

I just ordered from them, will post when/if I get my kit -- I've heard good things.

??? Am I the only one who has problems with Doopydoo's???

Ordered conversion kit 2 months ago, paid, nothing arrived. Emailed them, got a reply that they would investigate. Since then, I've heard nothing, sent them 6 more emails, called many times, nobody picks up. Came to an answering machine a few times. So far, this company is a joke to me.

I'm happy to hear that you all have ordered from them and all is jolly good, but the topic of this thread was WHO ELSE than DD sell these conversion kits. Please avoid further posts like "I also ordered a kit from Doopydoos, just got it and I'm very happy."

Thanks.

Tom, unfortunately mate i think they are the only ones that i know off. Might just be a problem with the postal services. Have you contacted your local post office? I have had several kits from them with no problems except the last one i ordered took several weeks to arrive in th UK. It is a good quality kit but the problem is postal can be a pain in the butt.

Give them a shout and see whats up. Only other option would be to build what you need yourself. There might be a few tutorials kicking around here. A think a few guys here have done that themselves, Pete 'Stukatrooper' i think has built a few items from scratch and put up a blow by blow account on his flcker site, but cant remember.

I purchased some parts from them off Ebay and they didn't ship them until 10 days later. It will probably be another 2-3 weeks before I see the parts. :P

Decent accessories, just rather slow on processing orders and shipping.

maybe someone here can compete with Doopies and make us a set of hasbro up kits?....seems to be a market/business opportunity there me thinks??

Great opportunity, especially state side. I might take the intuitive and do some sculpts based off the doopy doos I get. If i can find the time, kinda wana get my blaster done too.

• 3 weeks later...