skullworx

I searched the forums and couldn't find anyone using these or giving a review. So, this is what I found. I am sure it is old news but it is new to me. http://www.skullworx.com/index.html

Seems like a cool set up! What do y'all think or what do you know about it?

Hi;

I like the system. Like I noted it does not distort your voice any, but the reception is very clear. It fits nice in the bucket, but is probably best with someone with a smaller head. I have an RT-Mod helmet and it fit ok, but then I could not easily get the bucket on. The system would probably work very well in an FX.

Eugene

I bought one in '05 or so. They are OK sound wise, the biggest advantage is he does all the hard work and it installs in like 5-10 minutes - super easy. The old ones were for FX, but he also makes ones that are ANH in size.

• 4 weeks later...

About four years ago I bought one off of a fellow garrison mate. I was stoked to have a pro sound system but realized that it was the very same thing that I had built for myself at radio shack. Even at the reduced price I bought it at, it was still much more than $30 spent making my own.

If you don't have the know how or time, I'd say the skullworks is the cheapest, easiest way to go.

• 3 months later...

About four years ago I bought one off of a fellow garrison mate. I was stoked to have a pro sound system but realized that it was the very same thing that I had built for myself at radio shack. Even at the reduced price I bought it at, it was still much more than $30 spent making my own.

If you don't have the know how or time, I'd say the skullworks is the cheapest, easiest way to go.

anyone know where to get the .8" - 3/4 speakers for the hovi tips ?

• 5 months later...

Hi;

I like the system. Like I noted it does not distort your voice any, but the reception is very clear. It fits nice in the bucket, but is probably best with someone with a smaller head. I have an RT-Mod helmet and it fit ok, but then I could not easily get the bucket on. The system would probably work very well in an FX.

Eugene

Isn't the RT set one of the larger sized ones? I have a pretty decently sized head and was thinking about getting one of those with a Skullworks set, but after reading your comment about the helmet being a tough fit I'm having second thoughts.

Also, how is the aeration from the fans that it comes with/where did you install yours?

I think it would be pretty helpful for everyone if someone made a video or recording of the set up; the one provided from the web site is pretty lame.

Edited by Axle Gatin

• 8 years later...

I had a skullworx system back in 2007. Was a great set up.

I searched the forums and couldn't find anyone using these or giving a review. So, this is what I found. I am sure it is old news but it is new to me. http://www.skullworx.com/index.html
Seems like a cool set up! What do y'all think or what do you know about it?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk