Duty Day at the Pacific Outpost

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We need to get someone hot on making the mold! There are lots of people here who do that, they just need to see the interest and if it's worth their time and effort in making the mold. I imagine you could take an existing TK mold and add some clay to change the form. Probably need the CRL done first though.

• 2 months later...

I'll let someone who was actually there (Ed?) post the photos from Star Wars Reads day in Hawaii but this one cracks me up every time I see it.

Ā 

Who put the bounty out on Pooh?

Ā 

246467_10151253296321609_326951816_n.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

So the XO gets thi crazy idea to dress me up like a droid and lure in the gold droid we are looking for. He says the guy is not so smart, and if I just beep a lot he'll never know the difference. We found our local sandy spot, and I gave it a shot. I had lots of offers to help me find droids, but we never found the gold guy...I'd say the decoy idea was a total bust!

Ā 

Ā 

file-66.jpg

file-65.jpg

file-64.jpg

file-63.jpg

file-62.jpg

file-61.jpg

file-60.jpg

file-59.jpg

file-58.jpg

file-57.jpg

file-56.jpg

file-55.jpg

file-54.jpg

file-53.jpg

file-52.jpg

file-51.jpg

file-50.jpg

file-49.jpg

file-48.jpg

file-47.jpg

Thanks Vic! I am going to limit my femtrooper pics/discussion to this thread :-) If people do not like femtroopers, they can avoid the thread.

Ā 

CT9926 asked what brought me to Hawaii. I have also been asked if I am a real Star Wars fan, and why I am doing the femtrooper thing. Growing up, I was a very different girl than I am today. I was not very popular, I LOVED Sci-Fi books, Comics (X-Men, Batman, Wonder Woman, Hulk are favs!), and video games. I watched Star Wars over and over, and Leia was my main focus. I never dreamed I could be a bad stormtrooper, I was just a short girl after all! Fashion and make up just was not an interest. Dating really did not happen :)

Ā 

I grew up in upstate NY. I HATED the cold and gray winter. After college, I took a vacation to Hawaii. I fell in love with the Island, the culture, the beauty of it all. I was offered a job teaching, met some nice friends, and decided to just stay. My car might still be sitting at the airport in Syracuse! LOL! With the move to Hawaii, I changed my look a LOT! I started working out, changed my wardrobe, makeup, etc. Somewhere along the line I saw Sithvixen, and decided I REALLY wanted to do that. So I started saving, and this year pulled it off. Still, I am the same Sci-Fi fan inside, I read a lot, but of course, my social life has changed :) Teaching did not go so well, and now I work for the Navy doing rec programs.

Ā 

Just for fun, here is a little before/after to show you what I mean! :)

2099547880105769788S600x600Q85.jpg

Ā 

Julie

• 1 month later...