Brian Muir's Autobiography

vadersculptor

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic book, Brian! Enjoyable read. Your talents are amazing!! Those coats-of-arms....wow.

Thanks again (and thanks for the nice caption credit on that last pic!!! WooooHOOOO!!!!)

Scott

PS want to add how nice it was to be able to match a face to the famous Liz Moore.

Thanks for all your kind words Scott.

Brian

Hi Brian,

I spent a day with Mark (Firebladejedi) over christmas and saw your book on the side table,once i started to read it i was hooked and a very Unsociable guest.Thank you for recording the story behind our iconic film figures.Plus your story leading up to and beyond.

Hi Brian,

I spent a day with Mark (Firebladejedi) over christmas and saw your book on the side table,once i started to read it i was hooked and a very Unsociable guest.Thank you for recording the story behind our iconic film figures.Plus your story leading up to and beyond.

Glad you enjoyed the book :duim: - even though you didn't buy one :lol:

Brian

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Paul, to hold you over, til your copy gets to ya. Have you checked out Brain "The Talent" Muir's website: http://www.brianmuirvadersculptor.com/

Still awaiting mine, alas. Can't wait to get it!

It's definitely going the long way round but even airmail has been very slow.

Looking at the Royal Mail information it states Surface Mail can be FROM 56 days :(

Brian

Thanks for the update Brian; I'll keep looking.

By the way, I picked up the new Star Wars Insider today and it says in the next issue you will be featured in an article; cool and well done! :)

• 2 months later...