Brian Muir's Autobiography

vadersculptor

Oh, absolutely in. Words cannot express how much I would love one of these, Brian. As much as it was Gerge's idea being played out on that cinema screen, it was the results of the work you and Liz and Ralph and John did that burned itself so indelibly in my mind, and elevated what could have been trite to something epic.

--Jonah

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, absolutely in. Words cannot express how much I would love one of these, Brian. As much as it was Gerge's idea being played out on that cinema screen, it was the results of the work you and Liz and Ralph and John did that burned itself so indelibly in my mind, and elevated what could have been trite to something epic.

--Jonah

:blush::duim:

Brian

• 2 weeks later...
I've now sent PM's to everyone who was interested in buying the book asking for shipping/posting details. If I have missed anyone :o please PM me.

Brian

Hi Brian! I replied with a normal e-mail..as I saw you had your mail address in that PM you sent.

Thanks for the emails - it makes it much easier to keep track of everyone in one place and the PM inbox fills up so quickly.

I'm enjoying reading how you became fans and how Star Wars impacted you lives. It's also good to learn a bit about the people behind their ID.

I'll get back to everyone as soon as I can - thanks for the continuing support. :duim:

Brian