TK-9098-darthfoster requesting EIB.[91][RT]

UPDATED 12-15-09

Finally I have had the time to get the photos taken. Its been done since the Modesto, California parade of lights on the 5th of this month but the darn holidays are strangling me right now. Vaderdave is awesome, he has helped tremendously with the button fiasco.

Well here they are......

E-11 painted chamber

501stIDTK9098001.jpg

Drop box repair

501stIDTK9098005.jpg

My puppy dog face hoping to get EIB :smiley-sw013:

501stIDTK9098004.jpg

...and last my new 501st CCG TK9098 action photo WOOT!!

501stIDTK9098008.jpg

RT-Mod Armor

Lense Shot #1

DSCN3379.jpg

Lense Shot #2

DSCN3381.jpg

Front w/o helmet

DSCN3360-1.jpg

Doopy Doo's Hasbro/ Mark II hybrid

E-11 Right

DSCN3372.jpg

E-11 Back

DSCN3374.jpg

E-11 Left

DSCN3375.jpg

E-11 Front, Black tape to cover red LED, which might get touched up inside the barrel area

DSCN3377.jpg

E-11 Top

DSCN3378.jpg

Edited by darthfoster

You need to be a full member with a TK number before applying for EIB status.

Thanks for the heads up Mark, after all the reading I should have caught that. Wasn't quite sure if I saw some other posts here a while back with a similar situation or not. Thanks for checking out the post though. Did you see anything that I should do to be ready after getting my TK number? Probably should have just asked for critiques in the ANH section before posting here, sorry guys :(

So..at next, on your E-11 the cartridgesreject it must to be silver. On your pix the lenses looks rather brownish :icon_eek: !?!

But at first your TK ID..... :P;) ....as yet it looks good :)

By the way, the pinball and table soccer looks awesome :lol:

Cheers.... :duim:

Other than the missing ab button, you are easily clearable for 501st membership. :duim:

The RT Mod helmet comes standard with a flat gray lensplate, for EIB you'll need to change it out for flat green lenses.

Love the man cave! If I had a room like that I'd pretty much live out of it. :P

Great job with the armor. I'm gonna go for EIB too on my first TK armor. That's how WE represent Stockton, hahaha! Contact Scott with the Central California Garrison. He'll help you with getting setup with the 501st! We could use you in the Christmas parade coming next month in Modesto. :D

Looks awesome!!!! follow the other things pointed out, the only other small suggestion i would have is to raise the thermal boxs till they almost touch the belt. did u sends your pics for 501st yet?

Other than the missing ab button, you are easily clearable for 501st membership. :duim:

The RT Mod helmet comes standard with a flat gray lensplate, for EIB you'll need to change it out for flat green lenses.

Love the man cave! If I had a room like that I'd pretty much live out of it. :P

For some reason between the lights and the camera flash I couldn't get the lens to come up green. I did change the lense to a Cutout Jackson faceshield 34-42 as suggested by other troopers to avoid flash through, looks like its working too good, Ill submit a side by side with the extra lense I cut out of the faceshield.

Thanks for the compliments on the room, back in the younger days it was a Star Wars apartment cloaked with 2 of those 100' Taco Bell Feel the Force banners, action figures etc. and the motion Darth Vader bank on top of the toilet ..nothing like hearing the force is strong with this one when having to do your thing along with the lightsaber that was the perfect nightlight.

Now The room and space allowed is getting smaller and smaller hense the loft..

Great job with the armor. I'm gonna go for EIB too on my first TK armor. That's how WE represent Stockton, hahaha! Contact Scott with the Central California Garrison. He'll help you with getting setup with the 501st! We could use you in the Christmas parade coming next month in Modesto. :D

Hey Daniel!! Sorry its been a while, can't wait to get out there with you guys. I'll definitely contact him tomorrow.

VaderDave got back with me on the button so its looking good for the parade. I'm going to work on painting the barrel and the thermal boxes. Can't wait to get out there! Thanks guys for the advice!!

You are soooooo close Adam but that shouldn't detract from the pride in your costume or trooping. You're have a great looking suit and as soon as those details are cleared and your TKID assigned, you'll be golden.

Now The room and space allowed is getting smaller and smaller hense the loft..

Women, huh? ;)

Gret looking rig there, Adam. RT-Mod seems to be a great choice, you make it look very good!

• 1 month later...

Guys ...."We did it!!" :leia:

Hope I got everything fixed here. Just got done going on my first troop with our garrison in the Modesto parade of lights! Super fun time there and we have some really friendly people in our garrison and I can't wait to meet others in trooping events. My main goal is to get in a few troops for the kids and charities here too. Hopefully I'll get the chance to be off work when one these takes place.

Well thanks for your time and have a happy holiday season everyone!

If Terrell doesn't log in and give you the thumbs up in a day or so, I will. You look great! Don't forget to request 501st access too so you can access the det-only jacuzzi bar with Twi'lek wait staff.

Well done!

:duim:

Heres the photos of the lenses and the PID from airgas in which the lenses were purchased.

JAC3002845 1 ea 8.313 8.313 Jackson® Model 34-42 Dark Green Acetate Faceshield/Visor (Bulk Packaging)

Helmet with iphone pic and brighter led light

501stIDTK9098005-1.jpg

Lenses side by side, Standard RT lense (left) and new Jackson 34-42 (right)

501stIDTK9098004-1.jpg

Lenses with helmet (tried to keep light flowing through bucket and lense

501stIDTK9098003-1.jpg

Woot!

Thanks Terrell and Eugene it is an honor to join you guys. What a Christmas present indeed. :dancing-trooper:

Thanks everyone for all the detailed information posted, couldn't be done without your help.