darthfoster's RT-Mod

After 8 stretched out here and there months 75 snaps (40 glued), 4 tubes of E6000 and hogging up the living room a.k.a. work shop its done. ...Well almost :P

A ab button went missing on a neighborhood trick or treat test run with the kids, a BOLO is already in place :rolleyes: I also emailed VaderDave about it and if I can find the instuctions that came with the set I believe the info is in there somewhere. Since he is retiring from ongoing runs to run here and there according to the recent post.

Well here are the pics. Special thanks to Rob, RT-Mod maker who made it possible to a 6'3 220 lbs guy!! Launchpad for the loud speakers, Chazz for the awesome belt, Bernard for ANH holster, Riveting maker of elite neckseals, and Doopy Doos, Casey for a incredible Hasbro/ Mark II hybrid E-11 and every trooper here for your input and replies that made the tutorial possible to assemble my armor. Hope to see you guys trooping in the near future!!

RT-Mod Armor

RT-Mod Action shot in the Star Wars loft

DSCN3383.jpg

Close up on the bucket

DSCN3382.jpg

Lense Shot

DSCN3379.jpg

Front w/o helmet

DSCN3360-1.jpg

Right Side

DSCN3364.jpg

Left Side

DSCN3366.jpg

Back Shot

DSCN3369.jpg

Doopy Doo's Hasbro/ Mark II hybrid

E-11 Right

DSCN3372.jpg

E-11 Back

DSCN3374.jpg

E-11 Left

DSCN3375.jpg

E-11 Front, Black tape to cover red LED, which might get touched up inside the barrel area

DSCN3377.jpg

E-11 Top

DSCN3378.jpg

Great pics of your armor.

I Like this pic the best.... The flashlight behind the lens makes it look like a Terminator has infiltrated the 501st :lol:

DSCN3379.jpg

I... AM.... LOOKING... FOR... PRINCESS...LEIA...ORGANA....

Thanks everyone for the compliments, it means alot. I've contacted Scott with our local garrison and the paperwork is underway!!

Hope to see you guys around in the future events. God bless.

• 1 month later...

CIMG0803.jpg

CIMG0804.jpg

Here's some pictures of you with your armor and lights from earlier tonight. You did a great job representing our garrison by holding up our banner. I look forward to trooping with you in the future.