Pre- Halloween Troop.

johnnymac

Had a great time last night with my lovely wife!!!! My arms are so bruised from getting pinched between my bicep/forearm piece though. Anyone else have that problem?

PA301180.thumb.jpg.afc5dd2a504ac7d62dcb0187a5e33927.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

Cool pics, looking like you have a good time. My fiancee and I are going out in a few hours, me in my TK, her is her slave Leia.

Had a great time last night with my lovely wife!!!! My arms are so bruised from getting pinched between my bicep/forearm piece though. Anyone else have that problem?

I have purposely moved my bicep armor pieces up higher so that I don't get pinched. I've got more black under armor showing on my arms which is less screen accurate, but I just wanna be comfortable!

I have purposely moved my bicep armor pieces up higher so that I don't get pinched. I've got more black under armor showing on my arms which is less screen accurate, but I just wanna be comfortable!

ditto bro . you have to love the armor kiss :wub: . the good part is that you dont fell then till the next day

Thanks guys! I ended up the following night moving my biceps up a bit and I used an Ace Bandage elbow support bandage which helped. Unfortunately the several drinks that I consumed didn't help as I didn't see the flower pots behind me as I exited the club. LOL TROOPER DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I repeat, TROOPER DOWN!

I was like a turtle on its back.

PB011223.jpg