TX finished, time for a break

That would be suprising, since I've never heard of AP pulling a kit in black ABS. Not saying that he never has, just that I've never heard of it.

Post some pics, and we could probably tell you the armor maker very quickly.

Thanks,

It was challenging for my first build. Here is a shot from the front. Front.jpg

Man this thing is hard to take pictures of. Like a black mirror.

This is the TE2 helmet. I still have the ATA in the making process, (color sanding and detail painting). I'll post some finished pictures when I'm done. I hope to send in my pics to the 501st and get excepted. :icon_beg:

Great looking TX. I am finishing my TX as well. I raised this question over on the special Ops board and seeing this pic raised my question.

Are your ab button glossy black or matte black. some folks say they should be glossy but i don't see that required anywhere. I was think of doing matte black for the contrast. It looks like a couple of your buttons are matte black and the rest glossy black. Am I seeing this correctly? I think it looks great

Hey good eye. Yes you are right some are gloss and some are flat. I took the idea from the ANH armor where there is different colors. I just substituted the gloss for the different colors.

And thanks for the complement.

Great looking TX. I am finishing my TX as well. I raised this question over on the special board and seeing this pic raised my question.

Are your ab button glossy black or matte black. some folks say they should be glossy but i don't see that required anywhere. I was think of doing matte black for the contrast. It looks like a couple of your buttons are matte black and the rest glossy black. Am I seeing this correctly? I think it looks great

That's one deadly lookin' suit you got there Bill!!!! Blackhole armor...WOW!!!! man Four thumbs up :duim::duim::duim::duim:

Thanks Tom, I tried to keep it in the spirit of ANH armor, just black.............

I'm in the process of trying to get a TK together. I'll be posting how that goes as "I Move Along"... Couldn't resist that one. LOL! :D

Thanks for the comp :salute:

That's one deadly lookin' suit you got there Bill!!!! Blackhole armor...WOW!!!! man Four thumbs up :duim::duim::duim::duim: