My New ANH2 Blaster

Hey Marco

You've got your self a real beautie there mate, Justin makes some fantastic pieces. :duim:

......and its the only time when you can say with a smile on your face " I love my ItchyNuts" :D

:)

Hey Marco

You've got your self a real beautie there mate, Justin makes some fantastic pieces. :duim:

......and its the only time when you can say with a smile on your face " I love my ItchyNuts" :D

AFAK that's no ItchyNuts blaster, but this one is made by Kai, leader of our German Garrison. ;)

Hey Marco

I'm sure you can get some cream for those 'ItchyNuts'... :D

He does do good work.... and his a gentlemen...

AFAK that's no ItchyNuts blaster, but this one is made by Kai, leader of our German Garrison. ;)

Well they do say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, and Kai as definitely

caught all the main parts of Justin's unique work in his rendition

Shiv

Tried that cream mate, and I still can't stop scratching :D

• 4 months later...

Had to go through many threads since there was not that many good references where the wires go in the cylinders.

S4030329.jpg

Basically there are 2 wires from Hengstler, how are they attached? And where the other end of wires go? Ref pic above has the wires to the front end of cylinders, but there are plenty of other solutions out there...

Edit. Found this Pandatrooper post that actually cleares the issue...

Edited by puro