Halloween rocks!

tkrestonva

Ever since joining the Legion, Halloween has far and away become my most favorite holiday, it's even got Christmas and New Year's topped. For me, the Halloween season kicks off with Dragoncon and goes all the way through Halloween itself. The decorations, parties, trick-or-treating with the kids, the costumes, it's all a great big ball of awesomeness. :D

Anybody else feel this way - or am I just a 40-year old nut? :wacko:

Nope. Not a nut. I love this holiday. I think it has a great appeal to it.

Mine started last Friday. Me and the squirts headed out to a walk. We have a busy day planned this Saturday as well. We got a lot of complements so we are out to do it again.

------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

I agree, I have a Michael Meyers costume that's spot on. I'm 6"2'...6"4' in lifter boots, and I'm pretty stocky. My house is a corner lot, so I just wander back and forth on my property, just looking scarry. Parents love it, kids get a good scare. I love this time of year!!

Same here! Other than my TK I also have a full authentic Ben Roethlisberger costume. Pants from the team, authentic jersey and pads, authentic riddell helmet. I even just added the pink arm band that players have been wearing for cancer this month. People flock to me for pictures and ask about the costume. I even wore it 3 weeks ago in Detroit when we played the Lions. Big fun. I wore it to a party last weekend and I have 2 more this weekend that I'm wearing the TK. From here though New Years is the best time of the year for sure!

I'm 34, and I get pumped for Halloween. Most of my friends do too.

Definitely one of my favorites. This year, I'm stoked to go out in my new TM. My girlfriend's going as Leia. Can't wait!

Nate-- Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

You need to come to Denver-- there's a guy who lives in my neighborhood who's built the Ecto-One and drives it around every once in a while-- and always busts it out on Halloween.

I freak out every time I see it.

I specifically built my fem-trooper armor for Halloween this year. I can not wait! I got Saturday night off, but they scheduled me for Friday. There are some other activities I wanted to make Friday, I think I feel a cold! Cough-Cough!

Halloween is the best, in fact, I am getting married this weekend, on Halloween in my newly completed Sandtrooper Armor! Our wedding is going to be a big halloween party with a small wedding ceremony thrown in, all the guests are coming in costume, its going to be awesome!

This'll be my first Halloween in armor, too!

With all of the freshly-minted TKs posting on this thread, it makes me wonder if the magic is still there for the old grognards in the Legion. How many Halloweens pass before a stormtrooper longs to be something different for the holiday?

QUESTION: Who here has logged the most consecutive Halloweens as a Stormtrooper??